Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wherein I Discover Wonderful Things

Dear patient reader, know that I was drawn to see the sights of Old Fieldville's ancient stones, and all the stories they could reveal.  I took it upon myself to walk there, and found no one with a similar disposition on this sunny day.  I had heard the stories where the citizens of this mysterious citadel practiced the odd and troubling act of demockrazy in the open and amongst their neighbors.  My dear reader, nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next.  I apprehended a ruined tower among the ruined stones, and proceeded to the same, with all haste.  Know that climbing it was an arduous process, and not without its own adventure, but truly what I found at the top was beyond all comprehension.

As a ascended to the last level, I beheld an empty socket of a window, and what I peered from it astonished me.  What I saw was not our dear beloved Fieldville, but instead a madman's monkey puzzle of towers and roads that scarcely could be given credence. The golden dominance of this false Fieldville captured my eye, and for awhile I could not tear away my gaze.  I believe that only Our Dear Beloved Supreme Leader can grasp the significance of what I saw, I pray that he will elucidate its meaning for the likes of us.

Only Our Dear Beloved Supreme Leader in his wisdom can explain this.

No comments: