Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cognitive Dissonance


The residue of market activities are spewn like ashes along the railroad through town. They present many a great photo op and I, for one, am grateful that they are there. I am currently waiting for that call, I am sure is coming, from President Obama. Now that he has toured the Americas I am sure that he will be seeking my counsel for the policy changes, which are sure to come as a result of his Latin American visit. I am more than willing to devote a few hours a day to the cause. I will be glad to travel extensively in the islands and tropics during the months of October through April of each year. I believe that I would accept a small stipend that could be funded by the remaining TARP funds. So Barack, so when you get back home give me a call, you know the number. Call my cell, I may be out taking pictures of the railroad.

Only ten days left to vote in our palapa poll - the first one hundred people who vote will be eligible to help us build our palapa in the backyard.

Until later, hasta la bye bye.

No comments: