Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stuck Inside of Fieldville With Those Memphis Blues Again.

Fieldville - Yes, dear reader you read it right - Fieldville.  I thought I had rid myself of it once and for all, but that is not to be. I am now back on Cob Avenue at the beck and call of Our Dear Supreme Leader, once again. Let me tell you how this came to pass, before I bow my head and cry at what the cruel fates have given me to bear.

It started out as a quiet Sunday afternoon, broken only occasionally by jacked rap wafting on the clement air, the random pig or turkey truck.  I was in my studio when I heard a rap at my front door.  I pulled open my door to see in front of me, my worst nightmare.  Outside my door stood Our Dear Supreme Leader and a cadre of Justice and Taxes enforcers.  Dare I say resistance was futile, and now I am back on Cob Avenue.

Woe is me!

Knock knock! Who's there?

Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bicycle Boy will be devastated!