Thursday, March 5, 2009

HDR Day

Yesterday warmed the spirit and allowed movement in the outdoors without spacesuits and moon boots. As a result photos could be taken with some thought to the composition, as opposed to thoughts of frozen extremities. So with tripod in tow I went to north side of the tracks, no I wasn't taking my life in my own hands, I didn't go that far north. So just north of the tracks I shot a few HDRs one of which is above. The almost stuccoed shack had some interesting light, so a picture happened.

Today's forecast is for more pictures and a bit of stop action shooting for the upcoming "Celebrate Your Senses" world premier video. The cast is made up of Crocs, P.F. Fliers, Pumps, Sandals, and some sensible shoes. Stay tuned for more.

From Street Level in Washington - Good Day

No comments: