Thursday, March 19, 2009

When Lazy is Not a Virtue




























It was pointed out to me that the previous post was not correct when I stated the windows would have looked like what I illustrated - that was because I was being lazy and doing the whole thing with as little changes as possible. The photo here is actually closer to what would have been the original windows. We can thank the "Queen of the Boulevard" for this change in the post.

Another picture that I felt like I must include is this picture of the new library construction at night, it was a bit chilly and it was a minute and a half exposure, but it's interesting.

Hasta la bye bye Street Level

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What gives? The "Queen" has been on the road for a week, and suddenly the library is Purple?!!? Sort of a lavender purple, but … what gives?

Craig said...

It's the newest in mood siding - it's in a sort of lavender mood right now. Besides, lavender is the new green.