Saturday, July 31, 2010

Memories from Betwixt the Sides

Washington, IA - As time has passed some recollections have solidified from the amorphous fog of Fieldville. What betided me there, I assure dear reader, I will relate as is appropriate.  In the meantime, I can relate what transpired betwixt the worlds of the Rabbit Hole.

Betwixt seems to be dark regardless of time of day on either side.  Most is vaporous and not readily relatable, to my dear reader.  There was a clear view of the denizen who resides in the betwixt of the Rabbit Hole, which I share here.

That indweller had brief words as I passed his cloistered sanctum, "Pass not slowly here human, as I will put you out on the Avenue of Marion in the Clean City.  There it is your duty to speak to all the people of the Clean City concerning all that transpires here.  Be not slow nor timid in your speaking to the people of the Clean City, as they are in danger of losing their porches to TV rooms and other foolishness. They have lost their way and have forsaken the porch for the pixelated dancing fantasies of cable."

If more was said, it is not in my power to yet bring it forth.

Yours in the Clean City

Street Level - Thanks for your support.

No comments: