Thursday, June 18, 2009

Farmers' Market Tonight

OK, the proctors have told me to curb my enthusiasm and lay off the aliens for a while, whew. So, I am here to say that it is indeed safe to go to the farmers' market this evening. I am afraid of what karma Washington has with a Walmart* sign at both ends of town. I guess it did cause G36 to be opened, but things like this are just not stable, who knows what might also happen. It could be anything, it could be that we have giant yellow smiley faces rolling through the streets, looming over the downtown buildings, invading the town...no, I know I can't go there.

So be sure that you get up to the farmers' market tonight and get your weekly fix of veggies. I'll see you there - don't pay any attention if I am watching the smiley faces eating the pigeons and hanging out on the window sills and the clock tower



Thank you for your support - send Skin-So-Soft, sunglasses, 16 gig memory cards, and twitters to @cjswift

No comments: