Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Look for Street Level

Hi everybody and welcome to the new improved Street Level Blog. The new look is more consistent with the Street Level theme and now includes a handy clock so you can monitor the actual time you are wasting by reading Street Level. For those of you who are able to multi-task I suggest that you spend more time reading Street Level, while you are putting together that all important corporate budget or doing that experimental brain surgery - you've got a blackberry - use it. While I was going to go into a long discussion of Helminths today; Helminths as diet aids, would have been the title, I fear that I still have some lingering Stephen King that I need to purge.

I hope that you are taking advantage of the rain today by legitimately avoiding garden tasks. On a day like today you can sort buttons, or even count the number of cracks in your hardwood floor. I will let you know how many cracks we have in ours later.

Thanks for your support and twitters @cjswift

No comments: