Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Movie Pitch

Click for a better view. Fluffy Simpson clouds are always a good subject - especially if you combine trees, fields, and water. The only things left would be unicorns, children, and Venus raising on the half-shell, but you can't have everything.

I am thinking that I should work on a screenplay here is the outline, let me know what you think:
  1. A conspiracy of zombies are plotting to take over the internet
  2. They are paying a group of terrorist pirates to cut undersea cables
  3. Robot guardians from the future come back to save the internet
  4. An adolescent loner boy is recruited to help them
  5. A blonde single mom is taken by the terrorist pirates to their secret island
  6. An armada of small private boats crewed by single moms and loner adolescent boys besieges the secret island
  7. Zombies, terrorists, and robot guardians parachute onto the island with assault weapons blazing
  8. The last unicorn is killed in the ensuing battle
  9. The clouds open and an advanced civilization appears in the form of Joaquin Phoenix - he carries the unicorn in his arms to his ship
  10. The ship releases a virus that kills all the terrorists, zombies, and robot guardians.
  11. The single moms and adolescent boys sail off into the sunset with the words "To be Continued" scrolling across the screen
  12. Credits roll with Hanna Montana singing "You Can't Always Get What You Want" with the Stones backing her up. She and Mick dance into the sunset
So what do you think, another Summer Blockbuster?

Wasting time? - twitter me @cjswift. Thanks for your support.

1 comment:

The Stantons said...

I'm a blonde, and I could act like a single mom. Do I have the part? I'm thinking I could beef up like Linda Hamilton and beat up a guy with an accent... Wild Bill? You have our address!

Ben could be the original robot guardian who I have a love/kill relationship with.