Monday, May 11, 2009

Island Cubism and Another View



Here are two views of a doorway at Isla Mujeres. The cubist view is an artifact. Why include these - well read on and see.

You're still reading - you should know by now the pictures usually only a pretense for some stupid rant. I hope to continue that tradition today with these photos. These are a scene from Isla Mujeres near the center of town The closer to the center the less space is wasted on anything but buildings. It reminds me of Dick Cheney saying that he would rather have Rush Limbaugh in the Republican Party than Colin Powell. (See what I mean, I can't help myself) Anyway, enjoy the pictures maybe tomorrow I will have something to say.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Do you edit your photos in Photoshop? Like the cube effect!

Nic Sabatke

Craig said...

Nic, the program that I used is "QTPFSGUI" yep, that is actually what it is called. It is a program for making HDR digital photos and tonemapping same.