Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sparegrass

Here is but one spear of precious green ambrosia. It has thousands of twins just waiting for me to snap them off and put them into a non-recycle plastic grocery bag(s). More later...gotta go.

OK, I'm back. I am going into the world of car repair today - that's a manly man thing, so it is a requirement to do it. Today's project is to replace bad brake pads - it involves jacks, lug nuts, and some ratchetie tool things. It should be a good job for what is supposed to be a rainy afternoon. A detailed description of the project may ensue. The ensuement will be based on whether or not I can do it and keep the GP rating for this blog. Stand-by for more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ONE?? Just ONE???? This is sad. I was hoping to help keep them from going to waste.

The Stantons said...

I'm sorry but I couldn't focus on the picture because I was caught up with the title. It reminded me of listening to Ben's pirated copy of "Spare Ass Annie" by William S. Burroughs -- yeah, I knew you'd appreciate that. Until we meet again...Sparegrass *Debbie*