Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Walk in the Park


Here are two photos that are in no way related, other than they were both taken yesterday. The top is actually the reflection of willows on water - it has been turned upside down. The one on the bottom is a composite of tree blossoms and plant growing in the park. I put these on the blog, because I know that many of you have let your subscription to "Better Homes and Gardens" lapse in the last few years. I feel a responsibility to try and fill the pretty stuff gap in your life. If you are feeling this gap in your life, then let me know and I can help fill that gap in future posts.

If there is enough response I can also include informative articles such as:

  • Kitty Litter - its place in your garden
  • Cooking with Twinkies
  • Your Neighbor's Yard - your personal dumping ground
  • The beauty of shiny plastic fences
  • This is the year for an above ground pool in your front yard
Enough for now, I will let the people speak.

Thank you for your support

No comments: